The Tech Media Invest programme looks to celebrate UK innovation, with an advisory panel of leading UK investors and advisers selecting 100 businesses which are developing innovative new ways to serve business and consumers, and have the potential to radically change the shape of technology and digital media industry.
Tech Media Invest 2010 is aimed at the whole spectrum of tech and media companies in the UK – from fresh start ups with the next generation of technologies, through fast growing, investor-backed platforms right through to those riding the big waves in the market right now.
On 13 September, The Guardian named the Tech Media Invest 100 for 2010 - see the list at WWW.GUARDIAN.CO.UK/TECH-MEDIA-INVEST-100.
On 18 October, these companies will join investors, entrepreneurs and some of the biggest names in the sector at the Tech Media Invest event to be held at the Cumberland Hotel in London.
Tech Media Invest 2010 event on 18 October 2010 will feature
- Keynote from Mike Lynch, serial entrepreneur and CEO of Autonomy, named “The Dean of European Software” by the Financial Times, the TMI event promises to be a flagship for UK innovation, showcasing those businesses which have the potential to radically change the shape of technology and digital media industry.
- 30 TMI 100 businesses selected to be showcased
- Panels of investors and expert reviewers providing invaluable feedback and advice
- Influential sector panelists discussing leading trends
- Gala Award Dinner - announcing the winners of the Kemp Little Innovation Award and thePwC Hottest Prospect Award
- 10 companies selected to attend the European Venture Summit and to participate in the European Venture Contest
Who should attend?
- Investors– get a complete overview of the UK Top 100 and the top 10 hot emerging prospects and an opportunity to meet them all in one day;
- Investment portfolio managers - high value opportunity to gain national recognition for your portfolio and in turn raise your profile. Through Tech Media Invest 2010 you will reach and influence companies seeking future finance and Tech & Media industry leaders;
- Large Corporates – get a complete overview of potential buy-out opportunities and the opportunity to meet the company executives;
- Companies – high value opportunity to gain national recognition and profile for your business. Through Tech Media Invest 2010 you will reach and influence your peers and potential partners, the investment community and the Tech & Media industry leaders; and
- Advisors - get a complete overview of the UK Top 100 and the top 10 hot emerging prospects and an opportunity to meet potential service buyers in one day.
Date: Monday, 18 Oct 2010
Start Time: 9.00am
End Time: 7.00pm
Address: The Cumberland Hotel